Jakub Hajek is a Product Adoption Specialist at Traefik Labs. He's been in the IT world for over 20 years as a system administrator, technical consultant, and project coordinator. He's also a DevOps Practitioner and Kubernetes enthusiast. He strongly believes that implementing new technologies should provide a measurable value and solve real issues rather than generating new ones. He's a proud father to my son Julian and an amateur, though enthusiastic, sportsman.
- How to Deploy Traefik Proxy Using Flux and GitOps PrinciplesJakub Hajek•GitOps makes configuration management seamless by creating a single source of truth for configuration changes so that changes can be transparent, validated, and low-risk. This article and this GitHub repository will show you how Traefik Proxy and Flux can work together to help you implement GitOps principles. But before we jump in, what are these tools, and how do they help?
- How to configure rate limiter in IstioSeptember 8, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- How to expose custom ports on Istio ingress gatewayAugust 1, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- Top Cloud-Native Certifications and Learning ResourcesJuly 26, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- Portainer - UI for managing ContainersJune 2, 2022, Anuja Kumari
- Traefik Proxy 2.x and TLS 101May 31, 2022, Gérald Croës
- Kubernetes CLI (kubectl) tips you didn't know aboutMay 10, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- Setting up SSL certificates with Istio GatewayMay 5, 2022, Peter Jausovec