Deploy Traefik Proxy using Flux and GitOps principles
First newsletter of 2022, aka it's February already
What's next for cloud-native computing?
Content from KubeCon and EnvoyCon videos 2021
Hacktoberfest 2021 starts today, deep dive into k8s scheduling, Kubermatic
5 years of Envoy, Kubernetes CVE, getting started with K8s security
State of DevOps report, critical review of the Kubernetes hardening guidance, what happened to Docker, 8 Terraform best practices
Docker updates subscription plan, state of Kubernetes security report, organizing Kubernetes containers, and ArgoCD
Kubernetes dashboards, Path from Kubernetes to Serverless with Kelsey Hightower, and Secret Manager support for Functions
Github Codespaces, KubeCon and learncloudnative.com redesign
The annual global hackathon event Hacktoberfest is back! This is the 8th year DigitalOcean is running the open-source celebration. As part of the Hacktoberfest, you are encouraged to contribute to open-source projects by creating pull requests, organizing events, mentoring others, or donating to open-source projects.
Check out the rules, sign up on the Hacktoberfest website, and start contributing.
I'll be doing a live stream on October 1st, 4 PM PST, talking with Istio/Envoy contributor Aditya Prerepa on how to get started contributing to Istio and Envoy. If you want to get started contributing to Istio or Envoy, this will be a perfect chance to ask any questions.
Links of the week
- AWS Step Functions Supports 200 AWS Services To Enable Easier Workflow Automation
- The complete guide to Kubernetes installation methods
- How to inject secrets from AWS, GCP, or Vault into a Kubernetes pod
- Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform Beats Complexity Through Automation
- A deep dive into Kubernetes scheduling
- Hippo - WebAssembly PaaS
- We pushed Helm to the limit - then built a Kubernetes operator